Re-writing the Rules; What Makes a Successful Entrepreneur?
Wednesday 10 November 2021, 1:30pm - 3pm
Hosted by the York & North Yorkshire LEP and University of York as part of York Business Week
As part of York Business Week, we are showcasing the contributions that entrepreneurs play in the regional economy.
The aim of the event is to acknowledge and celebrate the contributions of a diverse range of entrepreneurs and explore how productivity, place and collaboration foster a culture which inspires entrepreneurial ambition, delivers economic and social prosperity, and in doing so helps to create entrepreneurial ambitions.
Who Should Attend?
The event is open to anyone interested in starting or growing their own business. Participants will be able to learn more about what it takes to be an entrepreneur through real-life stories from people who have lived the experience.
The event will be a lively mix of stories and conversations that showcase:
- The experiences and journeys of entrepreneurs covering the start-up, innovation and sustaining of their business.
- What it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
- How to inspire entrepreneurial ambition and develop entrepreneurial talent that exists in the region.
- Phil Doyle, CEO, boxxe
- Mike Stephens, Co-Founder, Enterprise Spark
- Sunny Pahal, Head of Business Development at CC Global Group
- Professor Kiran Trehan, University of York
Please register your attendance below, and the link to join the event will be sent via email closer to the event.
If you do not receive this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.